Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Father's Day Mitch!




We were eager to celebrate Mitch this Father's Day. We are so thankful for the daddy that he is and how much he pours into his family. He always makes sure to make each one of us feel special and everyone has "dates" with him from time to time. After a little pleading... I convinced Mitch that we really wanted to get him an IPOD touch for Father's Day. We found a great one at Costco. Because Mitch is always on the go and traveling I thought it would be a fun new toy... and boy was I right. He really enjoys it! (you are welcome babe!) We also got him a fishing vest for all of he and Harrison's future fishing outings. We have a few local spots close to our house.

Our "Grill" cupcakes and fancy dinner finished off the perfect day. We love you Mitch!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

FUN! LOVE the cupcakes! So cute!!!