Friday, April 16, 2010

We Made The Cover!






My agent, I mean, my friend Karyn told me about a note she saw about a photographer looking to photograph women for a Mother's Day edition of a local magazine. They needed at least one person to be a resident of our neighborhood and they wanted a generational photo. Well... my mom happened to be coming in town that weekend and we were able to include my sister as well. The photographer was great to work with and even took a few extra shots just for us. One of these group shots made the cover of the May edition. I can't wait to see which one they chose!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute family... if I do say so myself.

Kerry Lopez said...

Which magazine. All the pictures are wonderful!

Joy said...

How neat. All the photos are beautiful. Be sure to let us see the cover!!!

martha said...

yes,which publication do we look for??