We had a big day a few days ago. First, I took Harrison on a Boys Day! He always talks about going with Daddy on a "Boys day". So we went to Sonic for a slushy and then to Lowes to buy a saw. We had a great time and of course Harrison likes to be silly. After that we met Mommy and Ava for dinner at a new restaurant called Chuy's. It is a great Tex-Mex place that Rainer and I have been to twice before. Since we seldom take the kids to a restaurant, it was a special treat and they loved it. Ava ate tacos and fries and Harrison ate Mac-&-Cheese and quesidillas. After dinner Ava and I had a date to get ice cream. We went to Marble Slab and Ava choose birthday cake ice cream with oreos. After the ice cream was gone I lost many games of Tic-Tac-Toe. Ava loves that game. I am so thankful for my family as God has truly blessed us!!






No comments:
Post a Comment