Sunday, February 14, 2010

You've Got A Friend In Me



These two have been close friends for as long as I can remember! I actually met Beth at a softball game when I was towards the end of my pregnancy with Ava. She and I became fast friends and it has been such a blessing to watch these two grow up together. Their paths crossed the other day at the Y. Ava cheered for her buddy and then after the game he came over to give her a hug and say hello. It just made my heart melt. :)

2 comments:

Joy said...

There's nothing like seeing your kids have sweet friends and be sweet friends. And speaking of friends, did you hear Chandler and I are coming for a TN visit the last weekend in Feburary? I think Karyn and I are doing a girls dinner on Saturday night. Maybe you can join us?!

Beth said...

I am so happy that we are still great friends!! Justin and I are so blessed to have both of you!!!