


I have to say that Ava's performance at Saturday's game was outstanding. Not so much in a Michael Jordan sense but because she truly enjoyed the game and cheered for her teammates at the top of her lungs. It was so precious to see her on the side line SCREAMING her teammate's names as they attempted to make a shot and encouraging them with "go green gobblins!". She was fast on her feet and stayed with her team. She listened to the coaches and waited for a chance... she grabbed a runaway ball, dribbled down to her team, passed to the shooter on her team and they scored! She usually guards her man and follows the pack. The coaches patted her on the back more than the kid who made the shot! They knew she was trying her best. I was so proud of her!

1 comment:
She's not the tallest??? A rare moment.
I am so proud of her.
Post a Comment