Rainer is now a Snowboarder!!! She has done so well this week. It has been cold and windy and she has been really sore but she did not give up. It is so exciting to Snowboard together, even if we are still on the practice mountain!!
I am impressed, Rainer! That's hard work. I can't even do the skiing on the Wii (I realize that's not real.) Way to go! You've worked hard and looks like you are having a good time!
I got scared when I saw the picture of Mitch about to lick the rail. One of Nathan's "friends" told him he'd pay him $5 if he'd do that. Thankfully he was smart enough not to. All I could think about was A Christmas Story! hahaha
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you" declares the Lord.
2 comments:
Please tell me Mitch did not lick that rail! Too funny! You look like a snowboard model sitting in the snow. Looks like lots of fun!
I am impressed, Rainer! That's hard work. I can't even do the skiing on the Wii (I realize that's not real.) Way to go! You've worked hard and looks like you are having a good time!
I got scared when I saw the picture of Mitch about to lick the rail. One of Nathan's "friends" told him he'd pay him $5 if he'd do that. Thankfully he was smart enough not to. All I could think about was A Christmas Story! hahaha
Post a Comment