Monday, October 26, 2009

New Opportunities



I started my new business, Taste and See, back in March of this year. It has been such a blessing to see God throw some doors wide open for me. I have continued to trust Him even when things were moving slower than I would have liked. I recently received a nice paycheck from one of the stores I am partnering with. So exciting! I have an upcoming holiday market and I am still working on my business blog. Do you know what is the most exciting part of it to me? Just the unknown... knowing that God has this in His hands and that I am just enjoying each opportunity that comes my way. If this little business ended tomorrow I would still be so thankful for what God has allowed me to do so far. Making these Treat Stands is art to me. A lot like cooking. It is a nice way for me to be creative and wear something other than my daily "mom hat". I love to think of how there are complete strangers out there using my Treat Stands in their homes. Family gatherings, celebrations, and just the day to day. I hope they enjoy them.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Such a positive attitude. That's my girl!