Monday, September 14, 2009

Growing Like a Weed



Can you tell from those stickers where Ava has been today? Those are all badges of bravery from the Dr. office today. Ava went in for her 4 year check up today. (yes, a little late... long story) She talked up a storm, was super polite and compliant with all the poking, prodding, vision test, hearing test, 2 shots, etc. We are thankful to report she is as healthy as they come! She is 44 and 1/2 inches tall (97%) and 45 pounds (90%). Dr. C even said that by looking at her growth chart she should end up being around 5'9 or 5'10 when she stops growing. Wow! I am 5'8 and I love it. Couldn't be more proud of my sweet girl!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh my word, Ava!! You are getting tooo big.

Jessica said...

I cannot believe she is such a big girl already!! I remember her hanging out in the exersaucer here!! Pretty soon, we'll be wearing her old clothes!! Love--Your short, short friends :)