




On Friday we watched sweet Hailey so that her mom could go get some much needed pampering. She has 5 weeks to go before baby # 2 arrives and she went to get a pedicure. Hailey was so much fun and the kids giggled and played all morning. When Karyn got back we all sat down to a yummy lunch.
Later that afternoon Mason came to join us for a sleepover while his parents celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary. It was a first at the Lowman house but it won't be our last. It was such a treat. Watching those 2 little guys being silly and having a grand time was so precious. At dinner time Harrison was teaching Mason how to shake his head back and forth to make his hair "dance" around. Wow, I am sure Jessica wants to thank me for that! I told Ava that she could be a babysitter too for the night and she enjoyed playing with the boys as well. They all slept great and we had even more fun the next morning. We can't wait to do it again!
I have to say that there is nothing better than helping others and spending time with good friends!

2 comments:
Thank you again for watching Hailey, the yummy lunch and insisting on me go pamper myself! =)
You are a blessing!
I second that!! Rainer, you are a treasure and we can't thank you ENOUGH for keeping Mason. We can't wait for Harrison to come over on Friday!!
Post a Comment