




Saturday morning we piled into the Burk wagon and headed downtown for a marionette show at the public library. This was our first time to go and I have to say that I was so impressed! The library was huge and beautiful. The show we saw was Hansel and Gretl. The kids got a little scared after the mean witch captured the children and put Hansel in a cage. But as soon as smart little Gretl pushed the witch in the oven and saved her brother... all was peaceful again. Ava said that her favorite part was Gretl pushing the witch in the oven... Harrison said he liked the smoked that came out of the oven when the witch was pushed in... seriously, if my kids are around please make sure you close your oven door and keep it shut! :)
The library even boasted a beautiful patio area with a fountain. The kids threw in coins and had so much fun. We look forward to going again!

1 comment:
Harrison looks like he is wearing lederhosen for the Hansel and Gretel story.So cute.... Ava, I love your hair!
Post a Comment