Monday, May 18, 2009

In light of the recent topic of moms and mother's day...

I saw something like this on a friends blog and thought it was a great idea. The concept is to ask Ava questions about me and see how she really feels about her mom. All answers are real and no candy was used as bribery...


1) What is something Mommy always says to you? Punkin lovin and cuddle bug.
2) What makes Mommy happy? When I obey.
3) What does Mommy do to make you laugh? Be silly and she makes me giggle.
4) How old is Mommy? Uh, uh, I don't know... 14 or 15.
5) What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Clean up the dishes.
6) What does Mommy do when you are not around? Do some chores and stays with my brother.
7) If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? You clean up the dishes really well.
8) What is Mommy really good at? Working at the gym.
9) What does Mommy do for a job? Babysits us while daddy is at work.
10) What is Mommy's favorite food? Orange.
11) What do you & Mommy do together? Do laundry and play Little Mermaid.
12) How are you & Mommy the same? We both have soft skin.
13) How are we different? Because we don't have the same hair. You have black hair and I have brown hair.
14) How do you know Mommy loves you? Because sometimes you give me kisses and check on me at night when I am lonely.
15) Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? Church.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Those answers were so sweet! The doing the dishes one was funny. If you are so good at that do you want to come do mine? Also i like how Ava says you do laundry together. Start them young with the cleaning! :)

Mimi said...

That makes my heart hurt. You are such a wonderful mother!

Mimi said...

Please tell Ava I am impressed with her answers as well. She is very observant.

Karyn said...

I love it! It is so cute to hear what kids really think!
I like that you "babysit" your own kids, hehe.

Tonia Joy Designs said...

I love Ava's answers! It was so fun to do this survey. I was amazed by the answers I got from Rachel. Maybe we can find a show for you to display your dishwashing skills and me to dust into the world's record books!? hee-hee