Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Round One






We sure did pack in a lot of fun this past Easter. Between church and other activities the kids and I stayed very busy. I took the kids to meet the Easter Bunny at a local home decor shop here in town. There was no line at all and the kids thought it was so cool. 
Next I took the kids to a local retirement home that our MOPS group has partnered with. The activities director set up an egg hunt in the courtyard for all of our kids and the residents lined the hallway and watched from the window. If you ask Ava about it she will tell you that she got the "mostest" eggs. She is correct. That girl is fast. But I have to praise her because she was very willing to share her full basket with some other kids who only got a few eggs. It was a great lesson on sharing. 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ava, you look so cute!
Harrison looks like he is thinking,
"Are you kidding me?" about that rabbit...