



Yes, I have noticed that boys are different from girls. Ava has always been on the strong willed side of things but has never been sneaky... then we get Harrison. Yes, he has been short tempered lately (a slight case of the terrible two's) and now we get the sneakiness. The other day I was folding laundry in my room and thinking to myself how nice it was that the kids were playing nicely in their rooms... then Ava runs in and announces that I need to come see what Harrison is doing. He smuggled a black crayon into Ava's room and proceded to color on the wall, her white headboard, bed side table, dress up chest, name stool and her baby doll's face. Luckily in my panic, my friend Jenni said over the phone that a magic eraser should take care of it (I always keep one just in case). So I scrubbed and wiped and then scrubbed and wiped again. Thankfully it all came off. Harrison was punished and apologized to Ava but I am still very careful about putting up ALL writing utensils. So if you have invited us over to play... please make sure you put up your crayons. Don't you just love that face?

4 comments:
Wow, I guess circles are what the coolest boys on the block are drawing these days!! Ava's headboard looks eerily similar to my cabinets in the playroom! PTL for the Magic Eraser. Oh, these boys of ours!!!! God give us patience for our blessings!
Oh No!!!!
But then, when you see that precious face you can't help but laugh (when he's not looking of course, right?) haha
WD 40 sprayed on a paper towel is a miracle for crayon...Mother knows best...I learned with you :)
I'm glad the magic eraser worked :) He's just too precious for words though...don't ya hate that?! makes it hard to do the whole parent/discipline thing!
Post a Comment