

Well our new pet is a rabbit in our backyard... yes, this is an annual pet that comes to stay with us through the spring and summer. Some years we have even had baby bunnies. This year we just have one mature rabbit so far. Ava chose to name the rabbit Lilly. Ava has been feeding Lilly carrots. Lilly lives under our swing. We leave the carrots on the stepping stone right by the swing. We call it Lilly's plate. When we come to check on Lilly's plate every morning her carrots are gone. She likes to have her privacy while eating... well she has a new competitor. Harrison is now eating carrots. Not carrots at dinner time but carrots that he sneaks off of Lilly's plate. It really upsets Ava but I have convinced her that it is good for her brother to be eating carrots... even if they are off a rabbit's plate. After Harrison is done being sneaky and is full we refill the plate for Lilly. I think I need to start shopping at Costco for my carrots.

3 comments:
Aww, that is actually a pretty cute story! Now only if you can sneak a picture of Harrison sneaking the carrots! haha
Maybe you should start leaving that critter spinach and broccoli. Think of how healthy Harrison would be! Sweet Ava might consider veterinary school.
Love,
Mimi
So sweet...I'm in agreement with Karyn...you have to try to sneak a picture :)
Post a Comment