

While Ava was off celebrating St. Patties day with her classmates, Harrison celebrated St. Patties day at our local gym. They ate green little cupcakes and got to dress up for the event. I am not sure if Harrison really enjoyed the dressing up part... but at least it made for a cute picture.
In case you have not been around him lately... he is talking up a storm! We are so thankful for the progress he is making and are thrilled that we can communicate with him more. He can identify all the letters of the alphabet and say the sound they make as well. (thanks to an excellent Leap Frog DVD!) We are still working on shapes and colors but there are so many things that he does say and say well! I am still in shock at some of the things that come out of his mouth. Let's just say that between Harrison now talking and Ava's constant singing/talking we are never at a loss for words!

2 comments:
The second picture cracks me up! Seriously, the boy is hilarious.
He sort of looks like he's thinking, "I don't care if I do have red hair. I am not Irish! Seriously...get this stuff off of me!"
Love you Harrison,
Mimi
Post a Comment