Saturday, January 10, 2009

Still going strong!


Mitch and I recently had a date night. Sweet Allyn kept the kids for us and we were so excited to be alone! Mitch re-created the night he proposed. We ate at the same restaurant downtown and he took me to the same spot where he proposed. It was wonderful! It is so important to remind yourself of how you and your husband got started and to remember what made you fall in love with him and want to spend the rest of your life with him. Going back to those important locations just help all of the tender memories to flood back into your mind. I love it, love it, love it! This picture was taken on the exact spot where he proposed. Even though over 8 years have passed since that precious night I can still remember every detail and I am thankfully able to recall those wonderful emotions. I know that God made Mitch to be with me and for that I am eternally grateful! I love you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet Rainer! Jason and I did that on our 5th anniversay and I loved it so much! It is so important to have date nights and remember how much we love our wonderful husbands. :)

Hope you guys have a great week.
Love,
Rachel