Saturday, December 13, 2008

We found the culprit...



Our sweet buddy has had a cold now for 4 weeks and has been going down hill the last few days. I placed a call to the nurse and she encouraged me to come in just in case it was a sinus infection. The kids and I jumped in the car and raced through town to take their last open appt. and we found the culprit... an ear infection! Poor buddy! We picked up the medicine last night (he is allergic to amox. so don't even ask me how much his medicine was!) and now we are just waiting for it to kick in. The kids were great at the Dr. office and obeyed my rules of no touching, sniffing, reading, or playing at the office so I let them pick out a treat to share from Publix. They chose well. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute ear...I wish I could Zerbert it!
Love you all,
Mimi

The Brown Family said...

Poor Harrison. I am so sorry. We are praying for a quick recovery.

Karyn said...

Poor lil guy! I hope that the expensive medicine works! Although it looks like the "pop pop" is doing the trick too!