




Ava and I hosted a little party this morning: our first annual Mother Daughter Tea! I let Ava invite a few of her closest friends to come over and enjoy a morning of friendship and fun. Ava helped me set up everything last night. She really pays attention to detail... just like her good ol mom! Ava was giddy with delight as her guests began to arrive. The mommies drank hot tea and the little girls drank cold sweet tea. We enjoyed lots of little cookies and treats and everyone had gifts at their seat waiting for them. After we finished our tea we gathered the girls to decorate their picture frame snowflake ornament. The girls did a beautiful job! My sweet friends gathered up plates and had things cleaned and swept up before I could even stop them. What a treat for me! Oh, and Ava and I got a few adorable hostess gifts too! It was a perfect morning and we are so thankful for each sweet friend who God has blessed us with.

2 comments:
We had such a wonderful time! You all were such gracious hostesses, as always!! We are so thankful for you all!
It was so much fun! Thank you for inviting Hailey and me! It was so cute to see Ava wait at the door as each guest arrived!
You both did a wonderful job! (and the behind the scene help too, thanks Mitch, it is always neat to see a husband help out his wife - what a great pair you make!)
Post a Comment