Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas






During dinner tonight Ava looked out onto the deck and said: "mom, it looks like Christmas!". It started snowing slowly at first and then beautiful giant flakes started to fall. I got Ava all decked out and she went to make her annual snow angel. That girl has been hoping to make a snow angel for weeks now! Her wish finally came true! Harrison was already in his pj's and is still dealing with a cold so he and I watched from the doorway. Ava lasted about 10-15 minutes and then she was done. Hopefully the snow will still be around tomorrow for some more play time!

6 comments:

Joy said...

I so look forward to Chandler playing in the snow when she gets a little older! The photos are priceless!

Anonymous said...

Wow, ya'll got snow today, I wish we did, it must have snowed right after I talked to you!!!!
HOW FUN!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
gigi

Klh said...

The snow was so beautiful! I am glad that Ava got to enjoy it! I miss seeing you all so much this year! Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Ms. Kim

Anonymous said...

Ava,
You are so LUCKY!!
(no snow here)
Love you,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Harrison,
I can see you in the doorway...you are so cute.
Love-Mimi

Karyn said...

AWW, So much fun!