


Ava's class had a Christmas party last week before their Christmas program. I got to join Ava for all of the fun with her classmates. Her fabulous teacher introduced me to the best book Marsupial Sue's Runaway Pancake. Ms Christy read it for the kids while they ate their pizza and I instantly fell in love! At the end of lunch the children found out that she bought them each a copy of the book to take home! Ava and I were both so excited!
After lunch the kids got up on stage and sang their sweet hearts out. Ava's class sang "Go Tell It On The Mountain" and 2 other songs. They did a great job. Ava had been practicing the motions and she did a fabulous job! In the group picture above she is the tallest girl! Granted she does have a hair bow on top of her head but seriously she is so tall!

1 comment:
Ava, you are so cute, I love the red and white shirt you have on, great for Christmas. I know you had so much fun at your program.
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Gigi
Post a Comment