Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I just heard some tiny feet...

I found this note on my mantle along with a tiny elf... I can't wait for the kids to wake up tomorrow!

Dear Ava and Harrison,
Christmas will be coming soon and I would like to give some of my elves a break. They have all been working very hard making toys for all the good little boys and girls. I am sending my elf Templeton to you and I know that you will take good care of him. He has already made enough toys for my workshop this year. He likes to eat sweets and sugar every day so please make sure that you feed him. He likes to sleep during the day and play around at night. He will be emailing me to let me know if you and Harrison have been kind to each other. I know you will. I will pick up Templeton to take him back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve night. Enjoy your visit with him.
Fondly yours,
Santa Clause

3 comments:

Karyn said...

I can't wait to hear about all the adventures with Templeton! My nieces had one of Santa's elves stay with them... and they had lots of fun stories to tell! =)

Karen said...

We love our elf, George, that visits us every year. The boys talk about him throughout the year and all the funny stuff he does. Can't wait to see what Templeton does. The kids will love it!

Oh Happy Day said...

Jingle Bell, our family elf, will be making his annual appearance just before Thanksgiving. He teases Brett by hiding in a new place every day and Brett goes on a hunt to find him! The closer to Christmas it gets, the more difficult the hiding spot...lots of fun!