




Last night we celebrated Thanksgiving early with my cooking club. My dear Karmen came and brought an entire Thanksgiving spread and then taught us how to make some of her family recipes! What a special treat! We learned the ins and outs of how to season and cook a "bird". Karmen's Turkey was by far the BEST I have ever had. The demonstration was so helpful! All of her side dishes were delicious and I know that all of us will be making some of her recipes soon. We ended up with 22 people and we were able to squeeze in enough tables and chairs for us all to have a sit down meal. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with all my girlies. It was a huge gift to us all from Karmen and a night that I will always remember. I am so thankful for all of you!

1 comment:
What a great idea and super info, yea!!!
Post a Comment