Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school, first day of school!





I just can't get Nemo's voice out of my head! Today was Ava's first day of MDO this fall. She was so eager to go and was all loaded up with her backpack, school supplies, lunch and nap mat. We found out that there is another little girl named Ava in her class so that should be interesting. The class is full of new friends this year except for her friend Warner who was in her class last year. Her teacher is Ms. Christy (who is so sweet!) and I know that Ava is going to have a wonderful year! I feel so blessed that we have the resources to send her to MDO. She can't wait to go back! Harrison missed her for sure today and I actually did not shed any tears... probably because I am so pleased with the program and because Ava has been counting down the days till school starts. I am so proud of her! (that last picture is her daily report)

1 comment:

Oh Happy Day said...

Way to go Ava! I know you will learn so much this year :)