Saturday, August 9, 2008

7 wonderful years


Flowers from Mitch










    Picture taken by Ava

Mitch and I will celebrate our 7th anniversary this Monday. Mitch will be at training in Miami that day so we decided to celebrate early. Pauletta came in town to keep the kids so Mitch and I could have a night away. We went shopping, to a movie, dinner at Valentinos and spent the night at The Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We had the best time! We enjoyed every second of our alone time, knowing that our kids were having a great time of their own. God has blessed in ways we could have never imagined and we are so thankful to have a marriage full of love, faith, friendship, adventures and kids. We fall more in love every single day and can't wait to see what the next 7 years bring! 

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Aug 11? That's my husbands birthday! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!!!

The Brown Family said...

Congrats!!!! Rainer, the house looks awesome. I need to come see it first hand!