


My mom has been adding up the miles on her car. She came 2 weekends ago for a visit and let my brother stay with us for the week while she went back to Memphis. Then my mom came back this past weekend for another fun visit. My family has been such a huge blessing to me! Mitch has been out on a 13 day stretch. Jackson was great with the kids and we had a fun week of swimming, slip and slide fun, movies, playing at the mall, a lunch date with Allyn, teaching Harrison how to walk, hanging out with aunt Polly, being served at the coolsprings Cracker Barrel by our ever talented cousin Caleb and getting to spend time with aunt Allyn as well! Now... if I could just get my parents to move here. :) Oh, and I showed my mom a picture of an adorable clothing line that I love but can't afford... and she made a cute dress for Ava very close to the original. What talent!

1 comment:
Ava,
Papa says you look so pretty in your dress!!
Post a Comment