

Harrison is getting so big! He took 8 steps the other night. My mom, Polly, Allyn and Jackson were keeping him the other night while I was at a party with Ava and Mitch was out of town. Can you believe that Harrison finally walked without Mitch and I being there?! Well I asked my mom to teach him and she did. All it took was some hard work and a little chocolate to bribe him. Today he took 7 steps for Jackson and I, of course there was a mini marshmallow in his sight. The last picture is Harrison praying. He always knows that we pray before we eat but tonight I guess he had a lot to talk to God about... he prayed after each bite he ate! It was precious!

4 comments:
EXCUSE me! I was part of the whole "teaching to walk" phenomenon too!
Oops, I just forgot! :) I added you in there now.
Love you!! xoxoxoxo
Yea, Harrison! Way to go!
Yea, Harrison! Way to go!
Post a Comment