Sunday, June 15, 2008

Adorable Ava Dances Again!



"Adorable Ava" is Ava's new name. Polly gave her that name after they were reading the book "Fancy Nancy". Cute huh? Well Adorable Ava LOVES to be a princess every day and LOVES to dance. The skirt that she is wearing is a custom made piece from Mimi.  Mitch and I just get so tickled with her. She is constantly going to the "royal ball" and is on her way to meet her "prince". Today she was asking me about her wedding someday. I told her that daddy would buy her the biggest wedding cake she had ever seen. She loved the idea... daddy on the other hand was not too thrilled imagining his little princess would get married. Don't worry, he has a few years to get used to the idea. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ava, you are so adorable! I love your dance outfit. You make a beautiful princess. I think Ryan is standing in line to be your prince. He talks about you all the time!

Karen said...

Ava, you are so adorable! I love your dance outfit. You make a beautiful princess. I think Ryan is standing in line to be your prince. He talks about you all the time!