
To say that we had fun on Saturday would be an understatement. Our house was magically transformed into a life size Candy Land board (well actually I have been planning it for the last 2 months!). We could not have pulled it off without our family and friends taking part but it sure was worth all of the effort. I am not sure of what the final head count was but the group kid picture was the majority of the kids who came. Along the board we had: Mr. Mint's guessing game, Gumdrop Pass, Gramma Nut's House, The Gingerbread Cookie Kitchen and King Candy's counting game. The kids were awarded treats and prizes at each stop along the board. After an hour of playing the game we decorated cupcakes with... candy of course! Then we sang to Ava and watched her open her mountain of gifts. We are so thankful for our precious family and friends who made our day so special!

5 comments:
Wow! BEST Birthday Party Ever! You're so creative Rainer!
What a fun party, I'm so glad I could be there!!! Ava, you are very special and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
We had a wonderful time! What a cool party you had, Ava! It was so much fun!
Those cone trees made that mantle!HA! I sooo wish I had been there. Ava looks like she had such a great time and so cute. Looks like so much fun. You rock the party planing...maybe we should go into business someday?? together!
I love ya'll
Amy
Happy Birthday Ava!
And wow, aren't you so cute! I love the giant Candyland idea! You'll have to fill me in on what you did... Well, I dunno 2 months of planning!
Post a Comment