

There is a sweet little nest of Robins on our deck. They make little sounds that always get Ava's attention. Their mom is not too keen on us being within 10 ft. of them so we try to quickly walk past them on our way to the yard. We picked up some new popsicles today when we went to Super Target. Harrison wanted to try a bite so Ava shared with him. Ava said to me "mommy take a picture of us". I guess she wants proof that she shares with him in case he forgets that she is a sharing sister sometime in the future. So for the record, yes she does share with him. :)

1 comment:
Looks like your baby birds are a week or so older than ours. I can't wait to hear them chirp...I hope it doesn't wake up the kids!
Isn't Spring amazing!?
Post a Comment