

I can't wait to show our new room to each of you in person but for now I can share these pictures with you. It looks INCREDIBLE. It was a team effort and worth every minute of it. I almost feel like I live in a fancy hotel. We love it! I still need to hang more pictures back on the walls, make and hang curtains and add a few more touches but all in all it is complete. Our big dresser and night stand were delivered on Friday morning so in the next 2 months we will get another dresser and our new bed. Yeah! What do you think?

3 comments:
Hey! Your room looks beautiful!!! I had only seen it that one time a few weeks ago and wow!!! what a difference a couple of weeks makes :) I now you are thrilled and the color of the walls is so pretty. happy dreaming!
Jenni
Wow! Yall's new room looks awesome! I love the hardwood floor and the new color! Good job guys. Looks really great! -- Megan
What a transformation! Looks great! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment