Sunday, March 16, 2008

Going, going, gone!!



Slowly but surely all of the carpet in our house is disappearing! Recently it was Harrison's room and now it is going to be our room. If you know Mitch and I well then you know that we LOVE to do home decor/remodeling projects. We always have some type of project going on whenever Mitch is home. I am so thankful to have such a hot handyman husband! Well I know that "hot" is an extreme way to describe someone but with Mitch... it is just so true! The plan is that today my mom and brother are coming in town. My mom is going to help us paint our bedroom and bathroom. Mitch put up new crown molding in our bathroom last night in anticipation of my mom's arrival. She is the BEST painter so we are thrilled to have her expert brush at work. She will leave on Tuesday and later in the day Mitch's dad will come in town to help us lay the flooring in our room. Yes, this is a family affair. What grandparent wouldn't want to see the grandkids and work on a home project at the same time? We also ordered some new bedroom furniture that will be arriving in 3 different shipments between now and May 14 (long story but I am so excited!). So look at the pics long and hard because this room is changing very quickly. I will post picture updates soon!

No comments: