
This picture was taken on Christmas morning after Mitch came home late the night before on Santa's sleigh (ask me to tell you the story). I know that things can get a little crazy here when I am by myself with the kids for days on end but Mitch has to be the best husband ever! I can't imagine how hard it is to not see his 3 cuties every day and sleep in a different hotel room every night. He always has a good attitude about it (besides missing us of course) and gives his job 125%. His daily schedule is constantly changing yet he makes time to call home every chance that he gets. I have been teaching Ava about why daddy has to go to work and the concept of daddy providing for us so that we can have a home and buy what we need. God has truly blessed our family. We love you Mitch!

1 comment:
This is the coolest compliment to your husband, very sweet, coming from the best wife ever!!! Love Ya'll both!!!!
Post a Comment