Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa has FedEx Elves???



We were having a little bit of a downer day (Harrison has been sick) and then we got a knock at the door... It was a FedEx elf. I guess Santa had to enlist a little extra help this year. We received 2 huge boxes from Grandad and Mom Pat and Papa Jack. What fun. Ava has been counting how many are for her and the kids have had a ball playing in the boxes the gifts were shipped in. Seriously... those boxes came at a perfect time! I had to put the gifts on the hearth because our tree is full!! Thank you!!!

3 comments:

GiGi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GiGi said...

How fun to have a big ole box to play in, hours of creativity!!!! Harrison is sitting alone so well, I can't wait to see all of you.
Much Love,
Mom

Amy Potter Smith said...

okay woman!! You officially win homemaker of the year. I'm loving the blog!
You can tell Ava that I have 2 presents for her and 2 for Harrison under my tree! She can add that to her tally!
Love ya'll,
Amy