Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cookie Party at the Cook's



The kids and I attend a weekly playgroup. This past Friday it was a cookie decorating party at the Cook's house. The kids all had so much fun! Ava was more content just eating the toppings while I "helped" decorate her cookies. Harrison tried so hard to eat his cookies... not quite yet buddie. Ava made some just for daddy. Mitch got in late last night and the kids and I were all snuggled up in our pj's watching a movie in our bed. I love that snuggle time!! Ava was SO glad to see him. He always comes bearing gifts... Ava got a set of rudolph ornaments for her Christmas tree and I got an early Christmas present... a Luis Vuitton (sp?)purse!!!!! No, he did not have to sell a kidney to purchase one he just found a friendly vendor in New York how was eager to make him a deal. :)

1 comment:

Kimberly West said...

Loius Vuitton, nice! Mitch really knows how to spoil his woman!!