Friday, December 21, 2007

Ava's Christmas Program





On Wednesday Ava was in her first ever Christmas program. Gigi and Miss Amy joined us for the special event. When Ava sat down on stage she quickly saw Gigi on the front row and yelled "Hi Gigi". She then located the rest of her adoring fans and yelled "hi mom!". Well that made our day! They sang "Happy Birthday Jesus" and "Jingle Bells". The adorably handsome young man sitting to her left in the red sweater is her dear friend Justin Weatherly. I have always adored that little boy but his mom told me the other day that he said "Miss Rainer is pretty" so now I think I am going to have to adopt him!!!! He and Ava have been in a Friday playgroup together for years and it is so much fun that they are in the same class. Ms. Kim their teacher said that they like to do everything together and are always giggling. Justin and his sweet family are such a blessing to us!! Thank you again for joining us Amy and Gigi. That meant so much to me and Ava loved having you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including Justin in your blog. We feel famous now!! You are such sweet friends and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Love,

Beth